WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are growing company with a stable work environment. We’ve been around for more than 40 years!
- We are not only family owned, we are family-oriented company, so we understand the work/life balance.
- Local: Home Every Day/Night
- We provide comprehensive training and an onboarding program that sets you up for success.
- Company competitive benefits packages including:
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Discount Programs
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Mileage and Minimum pay per load
- Weekly Pay
- Uniforms provided
- 24/7 operations (so you’ll have 24/7 support)
- Save money by operating under Hazel’s Authority
Job Requirements**Driver will be driving a Company Truck. All Vehicle and Fuel costs will be paid by the company**
A driver must meet the physical requirements in FMCSA Section 391.41 for CDL Drivers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to hear. The employee is frequently required to sit or talk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, hold objects, and perform repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, crawl, reach, grasp, or feel. The employee must be able to regularly perform medium to heavy lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to maneuver freight of any weight above 50lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Heavy eye/hand/foot coordinate is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to temperature changes and workplace hazards. The employee must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and/or heavy equipment on a regular basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Have a current and valid Commercial Driver’s License, Class A
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors, and the general public
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather conditions
- Ability to make independent judgments which have moderate impacts on the organization
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to navigate
- Must be customer friendly
- Must perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections in a timely manner
- Must be safety oriented
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Must pass background check
- Must have at least 2 years of experience operating the equipment assigned