Hazel’s is looking for employee drivers to help keep up with our growing business. You will be driving late model day cab or sleeper lease trucks that are well maintained. You will pull a variety of trailers including 53’ van trailers, flatbeds, stepdecks, and RGNs. Heavy Haul experience a plus but not a necessity. This position will be a combination of intrastate loads as well as OTR work delivering to jobsites all around the country. OTR drivers are paid Round Trip miles for miles outside the local area. Drivers are typically home every night but usually not gone longer than a week at a time when doing longer runs.
- Have a current and valid Commercial Driver’s License, Class A
- Must be safety oriented
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Must pass background check
- Must have at least 2 years of experience operating the equipment assigned
- Must be at least 23 years of age
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are growing company with a stable work environment. We’ve been around for more than 40 years!
- We are not only family owned, we are family-oriented company, so we understand the work/life balance.
- Local: Home Every Day/Night
- We provide comprehensive training and an onboarding program that sets you up for success.
- Company competitive benefits packages including:
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Voluntary Life Insurance and Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Discount Programs
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Mileage and Minimum pay per load
- Weekly Pay
- Uniforms provided
- 24/7 operations (so you’ll have 24/7 support)
- Save money by operating under Hazel’s Authority
- Oversize pay bonus
- $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Driver will be driving a Company Truck
- All Vehicle and Fuel costs will be paid by the company
Are you ready for a successful career and to be part of something great? Call or fill out the form below to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Job RequirementsSince 1977, Hazel's has been recognized as an established leader in the expedited freight industry. Hazel's has a long and impressive track record of serving the transportation needs of thousands of customers ranging from small local companies to Fortune 100 companies. We work with manufacturing companies, public utilities, parts suppliers, and everything in between. At Hazel’s we provide point-to-point courier and delivery services, scheduled same day deliveries, expedited “hot shot” deliveries, and over-the-road long-distance transport services. We also offer air freight forwarding services and air charters when ground transport isn’t fast enough for time-critical deliveries.
A driver must meet the physical requirements in FMCSA Section 391.41 for CDL Drivers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to hear. The employee is frequently required to sit or talk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, hold objects, and perform repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, crawl, reach, grasp, or feel. The employee must be able to regularly perform medium to heavy lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to maneuver freight of any weight above 50lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Heavy eye/hand/foot coordinate is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to temperature changes and workplace hazards. The employee must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and/or heavy equipment on a regular basis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.