Since 1977, Hazel's has been recognized as an established leader in the expedited freight industry. Hazel's has a long and impressive track record of serving the transportation needs of thousands of customers ranging from small local companies to Fortune 100 companies. We work with manufacturing companies, public utilities, parts suppliers, and everything in between. At Hazel’s we provide point-to-point courier and delivery services, scheduled same day deliveries, expedited “hot shot” deliveries, and over-the-road long-distance transport services. We also offer air freight forwarding services and air charters when ground transport isn’t fast enough for time-critical deliveries.
- Valid CDL
- Ability to navigate
- Must be customer friendly
- Must work well independently
- Must perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections in a timely manner
- Must be safety oriented
- Ability to complete daily paperwork
- Must meet the physical requirements in FMCSA Section 391.41 for CDL Drivers
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR US?
- We are growing company with a stable work environment. We’ve been around for more than 40 years!
- We are not only family owned, we are family-oriented company, so we understand the work/life balance.
- Local: Home Every Day/Night
- We provide comprehensive training and an onboarding program that sets you up for success.
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 operations (so you’ll have 24/7 support)
Job RequirementsHazel's Expedited Freight is growing very quickly and we are looking to hire 25'-40' gooseneck owner operator drivers immediately.
This is an owner operator, commissioned, position utilizing your gooseneck/flatbed equipment. We can use goosenecks ranging from 25-40' with or without ramps. You will do a combination of local, regional and nationwide deliveries.
A driver must meet the physical requirements in FMCSA Section 391.41 for CDL Drivers. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to hear. The employee is frequently required to sit or talk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, hold objects, and perform repetitive motions. The employee is frequently required to climb, balance, crawl, reach, grasp, or feel. The employee must be able to regularly perform medium to heavy lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to maneuver freight of any weight above 50lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Heavy eye/hand/foot coordinate is required. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to temperature changes and workplace hazards. The employee must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and/or heavy equipment on a regular basis.